Section II - C Tiger Camp Safari Cum Cultural Package Tour
In the following tour viz. C-1, C-2 and C-3 accommodation will be provided in standard rooms with wall to wall carpets, fans and attached baths with hot and cold running water. Accommodation on double sharing basis. Transport by coach or tourist bus. All meals and activities will be of the same quality as in Deluxe Package Tours. Extra charge for car, plane fare, airport transfers, bar bills. Extra charge for Jungle Drive and Deep Jungle Walk with Picnic Lunch if not included in the package tour (US $ 12 or N. Rs. 750 for each activity). Extra charge also for deluxe rooms (US $ 15 for double and US $ 10 for single occupancy per night).
C-1 - "Chitwan-Ram-Janaki Package Tour" of 3 Nights - 4 Days (Without Jungle Drive)
(Specially designed for honeymooners, families and art lovers)
This package tour is specially designed for the religious or culturally sophisticated tourists who wish to visit Deaughat and Janakpur very much associated with Lord Rama and Goddess Sita, while taking safari activities in Chitwan. It may also be very interesting for the lovers of Mithila Art. All the safari programs will be like in Package Tour #B-2 presented above.
- On Day-2 the reserved car (1-4 pax) will take you to Janakpur. Check-in in a tourist standard hotel. Visit to Women's Mithila Art and Craft Center in the evening. Puja in Naulakha Janaki Temple. Sight seeing or worshipping in Marriage Pavilion.
- On Day-3 our guide will take you to Janaki Temple or "Aarti". After visiting Dashrath Temple you will drive back to Tiger Camp. Check-in and late lunch on Day-3. Rest and Free. On Day 4 Breakfast, Elephant Back Safari, Farewell Drinks and Departure. (This package tour also includes welcome drink, orientation, visit to Sauraha Museum, visit to Elephant Breeding Center, Jungle or Nature Walk, Bird Watching and Canoeing.)
Tariff: US $195.For Overseas Tourists. For Indians and Nepalese Indian RS 5,100 P.P. + Extra charge of US $100 or Indian Rs. 4,375 for both way car, driver, overnight waiting charge and guide fee in Janakpur (for 1-4 pax).
Note: For special interest groups a conducted tour to Balmiki Ashram by reserved car with lunch packets can be arranged at extra cost. Both way drive by car (of about 180 kms. from Tiger Camp) takes about 6 hours. Please enquire.
C-2 - "Chitwan-Lumbini Tour" 3 Nts-4 Days Package (including Jungle Drive in the National Park)
The Standard Itinerary will be as follows:
- Arrival at Bharatpur Airport by air or Chitrasari by car or by bus from Kathmandu or Pokhara. Pick-up and drive to Tiger Camp by our jeep or horse cart.
- Welcome drink.
- Check-in in the standard cottage rooms.
- Freshen up and coffee/tea and snacks or Tibetan lunch, depending on the time of your arrival.
- Visit to Sauraha Museum, Orientation, Village Walk and visit to Elephant Breeding Center
- Yoga or sunset viewing.
- Nepali or clay oven (Tanduri) dishes.
- Slide show, Star Gazing and Wildlife Viewing or Observing Jungle Sounds.
- Early set breakfast (Continental).
- Elephant Back Safari.
- Canoeing, Nature or short Jungle Walk and Bird Watching.
- Lunch of Shikari rolls or Italian dishes.
- Canoeing and Jungle Drive to Bison View Tower starting at around 1 PM, Bird Watching at Lamital, visit to Crocodile Breeding Center and Park H.Q. Museum and also see the baby rhino, Deep Jungle Drive further, slow drive back to Tiger Camp.
- Hot shower or Free Herbal Steam Bath Campfire and Dinner (Mixed Shaslek Bar-Be-Que) followed by Tribal Stick Dances
- Early breakfast. (Indian style or Naturopathic).
- Private reserved car drive to Lumbini including tea break (7 - 11 AM).
- Sight seeing and worshiping at Sanctum Sanctorum Area (11 - 1 PM).
- Vegetarian Picnic Lunch (at 1:00 AM) at Lumbini Gardens.
- Visit to various Stupas (Chinese, Myanmar, Japanese and Thai etc.) 1.30 - 2.30 PM.
- Drive back to Tiger Camp (2.30 - 6.30 PM) (Packed lunch and services of a trained guide will be provided).
- Dinner and rest.
- Visit to Elephant Breeding Center and drive back on horse cart.
- Farewell drink.
- Departure by car /plane /bus.
Tariff: US $195 P.P. for overseas tourists. For Indians and Nepalese: Indian Rs. 5,150 P.P. + Extra of US $ 85 or Indian Rs. 3,750 for both-way car to Lumbini and guide charge (1 to 3 pax).
Special for Adventurers, Scientists and Students
"Wet and Wild"
C-3 - "Chitwan - Deaughat" 2 nights -3 days Safari cum Cultural Tour Package: (Without Jungle Drive)
Special For Honeymooners
The program includes visit to Elephant Breeding Center, Canoeing, Village Walk, Jeep Drive to holy and enchanting Deaughat (where Lord Rama and his brothers were educated in Vashistha's Gurukula and where Mother Earth is said to have split open to take Goddess Sita in her bosom and where you can pick-up "Shaligrams"), Elephant Back Safari, Nature or Light Jungle Walk, Bird Watching, Stick Dance, Bar-Be-Que and Exotic meals.
Tariff: US $155 P.P. for overseas tourists. For Indians and Nepalese: Indian Rs.3,700.
Package Tour covering one or two days of rafting in River Trisuli and covering all the activities and facilities mentioned in Standard Package Tour #B-2 or #B-4
can also be tailor made.
Please enquire. Special Package Tours for Researchers, Scientists and Students are also especially designed on request.