"Tiger Hunting with Camera" 2 Nights - 3 Days Package Tour
THE EXTRA ACTIVITIES YOU GET UNDER THIS PACKAGE, which normally you do not get, if you stay "inside the park" are:
(1) visit to Elephant Breeding Center,
(2) unique Jungle Drive covering almost 35% of the park,
(3) visit to Crocodile Breeding Center,
(4) visit to Sauraha and Kasara Museums
(5) enchanting and real Tribal Stick Dance
(6) and Bar-be-Que, Camp Fire and Tanduri (Clay Oven) meals.
The Standard Itinerary will be as presented below
- Arrival at Bharatpur Airport by air or Chitrasari by car or by tourist bus from Kathmnandu, Pokhara or Sounali. Pick-up drive to Tiger Camp by our jeep or horse cart. Welcome drink and Orientation.
- Check-in in the famous Machan Rooms on stilts or in the standard cottage rooms with attached bath rooms and fans. Freshen up and coffee/tea/snacks or Tibetan lunch depending on the time of your arrival.
- Visit to the Sauraha Museum, village walk, visit to Elephant Breeding Center and horse cart drive back.
- Free Yoga and Herbal Steam Bath (on request) or Sunset view.
- Nepali meal or clay oven (Tandoori) dishes. Slide show or star gazing on request and wildlife (specially rhino) viewing, or observing jungle sounds or drum-beat sounds like in Phantom stories.
- Set breakfast (continental).
- Canoeing and Deep Jungle Walk on Tiger Trails and back to camp. Lunch of Shikari rolls or Italian dishes.
- Jungle drive to Bison View Tower starting at around 1 pm, bird watching at Lamital (lake), visit to Crocodile Breeding Center and Park H.Q. Museum and also see the baby rhino, Deep Jungle Drive further, slow drive back to Tiger Camp.
- Hot shower, Camp-Fire and dinner (Mixed Shaslek Bar-Be-Que) followed by Tribal Stick Dances. (When we have large groups, usually we offer Bar-Be Que of whole-day roasted, Full Semi-wild Boars or Goats. You are requested to join even if you are not in the group.)
-Set breakfast. (Indian style or Naturopathic on request).
- Elephant Back Safari (8-9 AM). Farewell Drink. Car/plane/bus to Kathmandu/Pokhara or bus to Sounali at the Indian border.
There may be slight changes in the programs in different seasons etc. In the wet month when jungle drive is not possible an extra Elephant Back Safari or Whole-Day Jungle Walk cum Picnic Lunch will be offered instead.
US $ 290 for overseas and for Indians Inrs 12000 and for Nepalese Nrs 12000 ( including park fee and taxes)