- Arrival at Bharatpur Airport by air or Chitrasari by car or by bus from Kathmandu or Pokhara. Pick-up and drive to Tiger Camp by our jeep or horse cart.
- Welcome drink.
- Check-in in the standard cottage rooms.
- Freshen up and coffee/tea and snacks or Tibetan lunch, depending on the time of your arrival.
- Visit to Sauraha Museum, Orientation, Village Walk and visit to Elephant Breeding Center
- sunset viewing.
- Nepali or clay oven (Tanduri) dishes.
- Slide show, Star Gazing and Wildlife Viewing or Observing Jungle Sounds.
- Early set breakfast (Continental).
- Elephant Back Safari.
- Canoeing, Nature or short Jungle Walk and Bird Watching.
- Lunch of Shikari rolls or Italian dishes.
- Canoeing and Jungle Drive to Bison View Tower starting at around 1 PM, Bird Watching at Lamital, visit to Crocodile Breeding Center and Park H.Q. Museum and also see the baby rhino, Deep Jungle Drive further, slow drive back to Tiger Camp.
- Hot shower or Free Herbal Steam Bath Campfire and Dinner (Mixed Shaslek Bar-Be-Que) followed by Tribal Stick Dances
- Early breakfast. (Indian style or Naturopathic).
- Private reserved car drive to Lumbini including tea break (7 - 11 AM).
- Sight seeing and worshiping at Sanctum Sanctorum Area (11 - 1 PM).
- Vegetarian Picnic Lunch (at 1:00 AM) at Lumbini Gardens.
- Visit to various Stupas (Chinese, Myanmar, Japanese and Thai etc.) 1.30 - 2.30 PM.
- Drive back to Tiger Camp (2.30 - 6.30 PM) (Packed lunch and services of a trained guide will be provided).
- Dinner and rest.
- Visit to Elephant Breeding Center and drive back on horse cart.
- Farewell drink.
- Departure by car /plane /bus.
Tariff: US $ 290 for overseas and for Indians Inrs 12000 and for Nepalese Nrs 12000 ( including park fee and taxes).